From InterTrade Ireland website http://www.intertradeireland.com/go-2-tender/programme-overview/
Overview of Go-2-Tender Workshops
The Go-2-Tender workshops take place over 2 days with an initial half day of mentoring support offered to each participating company. Eligible companies can also apply for up to a further two days of mentoring from an experienced consultant.
For more information regarding workshop content, costs, dates and registration, please see below:
- How to source above and below threshold contract opportunities
- The bid/no bid decision
- How the Public Sector buys (North and South)
- How to assess opportunities using live examples
- Electronic tender platforms (e.g. eTendersNI & eTenders.ie)
- Success strategies for SMEs
- How to become more competitive
- Improving your document writing skills
- Checklist of tender content and how it should be presented
- Debriefing following tender competitions
- Action planning for successful tendering
Registration begins at 9.00 and the programme wraps up at 17.00 on both days.
To register for the event, download the Go-2-Tender Workshop Application Form (220 KB). Once completed, email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go-2-Tender provides excellent value for money and includes training, materials, catering and mentoring.
The cost is £85 or €100 per person.
Workshops are held across the island but tend to get booked up really fast so early registration is advisable. Click on button below to view list of upcoming workshops and to register for workshops.
Workshop dates and registration