From Thriftify: https://app.occupop.com/shared/job/customer-success-manager-ACGw/LinkedIn
As Thriftify’s new Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for building the customer success department from the ground up and leading the onboarding and success of new charity retail partners. You will be the single key point of contact for many of the leading charity retailers and will proactively identify ways for them to use Thriftify more successfully. The role is a big opportunity to play a key part in a quickly scaling social enterprise. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual who is ready for a new challenge and to embrace a leadership position. You will craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon objectives, scope, shared metrics, consumer engagement plans, sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines, sales strategies, and eliminates barriers to customer advocacy and expansion. Part coach, project manager, consultant and product specialist, our Thriftify Customer Success Manager will continually focus on helping our charity partners improve their online sales operations and be successful with Thriftify.
To apply for this role you must:
- Have a minimum of two years management experience in a customer facing role. Roles that may be considered include, customer success and strategic customer account management.
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a digital technology organisation. You should be highly comfortable using and adapting new technologies and platforms, including supporting business customers in using technology.
- Have a passion for e-commerce and sustainable fashion.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of building relationships from scratch and successfully strengthening them over time.
Candidates who are also able to demonstrate the below will have an added advantage:
- Experience in digital commerce. Implementing B2C digital/e-commerce strategies and campaigns, across the full remit of applicable domains from email marketing tools to Google Analytics.
- Experience in online fashion/used retail.
- A knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies.
The Manager will report to the senior team and will be responsible for building and maintaining the entire customer success department. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate very strong leadership and be an autonomous self starter. An ability to think critically, make evidenced based decisions and take the initiative is critical to being successful in this role.
Thriftify has offices in Dublin and London, however the role is fully flexible in terms of office vs work from home with the candidate deciding the most suitable arrangement for themselves. The successful candidate may be asked to attend sales and customer meetings that will require travel. We operate a flexible and remote working policy and the successful candidate will have a high degree of autonomy over their own working schedule and location.
Applicants don’t need to have coding or software skills, although should bear in mind that Thriftify is a technology start-up and a working knowledge in the language of ‘agile methodologies’ and ‘lean start-up philosophy’ is a core requirement. Creating a supporting, objective-orientated and fulfilling workplace is our top priority for all of our staff and you will be given dedicated support from the entire team to get fully up to speed on how we operate.
Our ideal candidate would also have a combination of the below:
- A creative mindset and ability to problem-solve.
- A clear understanding of the UK Charity retail sector.
- A deep domain knowledge of helping large retail brands get online.
- Business development and account management experience.
- Experience implementing successful e-commerce strategies.
- An interest in charity retail, sustainable fashion and for-impact entrepreneurship.
- Implemented successful Media and PR strategies.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- A capacity for very good data analytics and full proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
- Very comfortable making cold-calls, giving presentations and communicating. This is a client-facing role and sales skills are important.
The biggest benefit of working with Thriftify is that you’re joining a mission-driven start-up on a growth trajectory, meaning it is very rewarding. Other benefits of working with us include:
Competitive Salary and Employe Share Options increasing over time. The right candidate will receive substantial share options. Candidates who are taking a drop in salary to join us may be compensated for that through share options, depending on experience.
Ownership. As the 6th member of our core team you’ll join a flat structured team, giving you full say in our decision-making and a stake in the company.
Work From Home and get a package of supports including a computer.
Holidays that work for you. Take time off whenever you need it and be sure you can always prioritise your wellbeing.
Sustainable Fashion Bursary. Start your thriftify journey with a shopping spree, on us.
Mission-Driven Work. Being on the thriftify team means being a part of something big.
Equal Opportunities Employer. As a member of Certified Proud, you can rest assured that you’re joining a welcoming, safe and incredibly diverse team.
Creative Suite. Access our entire range of digital creative tools (Adobe, Google Data Studio and more) to indulge your own personal projects, with the full support and expertise of the team.
If you’re as excited about the opportunity to join Thriftify as we are about welcoming you then take the plunge! We would love to hear from you.
Apply before the deadline of 9am on Monday October 4th.
Thriftfy is a mission-driven start-up. We build market leading omni-channel, digital commerce solutions for the charity retail sector. As a rapidly growing start-up we are now working with over 96% of Ireland’s charity retailers and targeting growth in the UK.
Our platform enables our charity partners to value donations, list them for sale on leafing marketplaces and easily handle fulfilment. As the demand for used fashion booms, we believe that charity retailers have the potential to benefit from this opportunity and we are on a mission to support them to be the leaders of this sustainable fashion revolution.