Closing Date for Social Entrepreneurs
The closing date to enter the Business Achievers Awards is Friday 25th September 2015.
Attention all social enterprises. Just a few more weeks to be in with a chance to win a €50,000 advertising bursary; business mentoring from Enterprise Ireland; a full service communications workshop by leading PR and marketing professionals, networking opportunities, a specially commissioned video, press coverage, a big Gala night out…
Here is a reminder of all the benefits your business could get for spending 30 minutes on the form. (enter the awards today)
Benefits and Prizes
The application process itself is an opportunity to reflect on what your business is all about and clearly articulate your Unique Selling Points. It’s an opportunity to work on your business rather than in it by stepping back to look at achievements, challenges, market trends and areas for improvement. This is a fantastic opportunity for social enterprises to really give their business a good boost in order to continue doing what they do, and much more.
Provincial finalists gain
- Exclusive rights to use the Ulster Bank Business Achievers Awards logo for promotion and marketing purposes.
- On-going promotional opportunities as part of the Business Achievers’ Alumni that will greatly raise the profile of the company
- Benchmarking of progress and achievements against competitors and other sectors in the local business environment.
- Networking opportunities with fellow entrepreneurs, business leaders, enterprise support agencies as well as local and national government agencies
- Tangible public acknowledgement for the effort of staff and recognition of their contribution in growing and developing the business.
Provincial Winners receive
- Coverage by national media partners, The Belfast Telegraph and/ or The Irish Independent
- A specially commissioned company video that can be used on the company’s website and as part of marketing information
- A specially commissioned awards trophy
Overall winner receives
- A €50,000 advertising bursary with the Irish Independent.
- Exclusive internationally recognised business mentoring from Enterprise Ireland.
- A full service communications workshop for you and key staff given by leading PR, Marketing, Sales and Communications specialists.
- A specially commissioned Ulster Bank Business Achievers Award trophy made exclusively for Award winners to provide a lasting recognition.
Enter your business in the Business Achievers Awards today and get your business the attention it deserves!