Join us this Autumn for Legal Training on Social Enterprise and Impact Investing
REGISTRATION OPEN – Space is strictly limited; secure your spot today. For the full agenda and booking information, please visit the original website post at http://news.trust.org/spotlight/TrustLaw-training-London2017/?tab=introduction
On 3, 5 and 10 October 2017, the TrustLaw team brings its successful Social Enterprise and Impact Investing training back to London for a breakfast series over three days.
The training explores key legal issues and trends in social entrepreneurship and impact investing and provides lawyers and other professionals with the skills required to advise different stakeholders in the sector.
This course is the first of its kind to combine hands-on legal training and excellent networking opportunities, facilitating strategic discussions and the sharing of best practices in the realm of social innovation.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
• Gain a market overview of the social enterprise and social finance space in the UK and beyond
• Learn how to structure social enterprises and lock in social mission
• Get an in-depth understanding of social finance models and innovative financing mechanisms
• Understand the key legal and commercial issues for the sector
• Learn how to design and build innovative impact terms into investment transactions to balance profit and purpose
• Network with key players in the social innovation space
Early bird special:
3x breakfast sessions – £297 + VAT
2x breakfast sessions – £198 + VAT
1x breakfast session – £99 + VAT
Group discounts are available. NGOs and social enterprises are entitled to a reduced rate.