From our partners at Social Innovation Fund Ireland: http://www.socialinnovation.ie/business-development-executive/
Social Innovation Fund Ireland (SIFI)
Contract: 1 year, full-time, starting September 2019
Based: Cork with some travel within Ireland
Salary: €22,000 – €25,000 per annum, based on experience
Annual Leave: 22 days
Benefits: 8% employer pension contribution, following completion of 6 month probation.
Reporting to Business Development Manager, this role will support the Business Development Team to deliver its fundraising targets, to develop long term mutual strategic relationships with donors and potential donors (companies, families, and trusts or foundations) to support SIFI’s mission and vision. The role will work closely with the Marketing Communications team and the Impact team.
- Support the Business Development Team on all strands of Social Innovation Fund Ireland fundraising
- Support at a high level around our self-funded model, identifying potential applicants for our upcoming funds.
- Lead on donor research and support the preparation of donor proposals through research and preparation of presentations and pitch decks, in order to obtain relevant information that can contribute to our key fundraising strands including proposals and donor strategies.
- To undertake specific fundraising projects and attend events as necessary or as required to support the department’s fundraising.
- Support the marketing team with targeted fundraising campaigns around current and future fundraising programmes.
- Manage the CRM system including data entry, policing data quality, ensuring system backups, and generally being the expert.
- Drive the donor care and donor management plan for SIFI through effective use of the CRM system to trigger reminders to relevant team members
- Prepare reports and analysis for the Business Development Team and Senior Management.
- Lead on the organisation of donor and stakeholder events, including the Innovators Circle, and support other SIFI events
- Liaise closely with the Marketing Communications and Impact teams to maximise donor care and donor relationships
- Act as an Ambassador for Social Innovation Fund Ireland at all times
- Participate in training as requested
- Attend meetings, events etc as requested
- Office administration
- Other duties as assigned.
You will stand apart from others by having a driving passion to make Ireland a country invigorated by the world’s best system for supporting social innovation. You will be great with people, a team player, and calm under pressure and a whiz with powerpoint and Google Slides, and you will take pride in taking a project from beginning to end.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND CAPACITIES
- Excellent on PC / Windows packages, experience with implementing databases, and a whiz with presentations.
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets, and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience of project management
- Strong verbal & written communications in English
- Demonstrable skills in relationship management, negotiations and the art of persuasion
- Flexible & friendly personality
- Commitment to excellence in your work
- Ability to demonstrate the highest levels of integrity
- Commitment to Social Innovation Fund’s mission and values.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fundraising Experience
- Experience of Salesforce as a CRM system
- Clean Full Driver’s Licence
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Monday, August 19th 2019 at 9 am with the subject line ‘Business Development Executive’. Interviews will be held week beginning August 26th 2019.
About Social Innovation Fund Ireland
Our mission is to find and back the best social innovations in Ireland and to enable them to scale and maximise their impact. Our vision is the world’s best ecosystem for supporting social innovations – right here in Ireland.
SIFI was catalysed by the Irish Government to stimulate philanthropy and support the growth of Ireland’s best social innovations. To do this, the Government has set up a challenge fund – for every Euro we raise in philanthropy it is matched by a Euro from Department of Rural and Community Development, through the Dormant Accounts Funds.
Social Innovation Fund Ireland practices active philanthropy through providing growth capital in the form of grants, as well as Accelerator or Gamechanger supports targeting growth. These can include growth planning, mentoring & other inputs tailored to the organisation’s needs.
Please note any information/data submitted will be used for recruitment purpose only. Your record will be deleted on completion of the process.