Irish Social Enterprise Network: Network Training Co-ordinator
The Irish Social Enterprise Network is the national voice of social enterprises in Ireland and the only social enterprise-specific representative organisation in Ireland. Our vision is for an Ireland where social enterprises can grow, thrive and achieve their maximum social and economic potential.
We focus on three pillars of activity: Network – Advocacy – Education. Our aims and activities are set out below. We aim to:
- Give voice to social enterprises for the work that they do and the issues and challenges that they face
- Increase awareness of the social enterprise sector and model as a means of addressing social needs and inequalities
- Learn from best international practice to develop effective models of social enterprise in Ireland
- Be the authoritative source of essential knowledge in Ireland for managing, developing and supporting social enterprise growth
- To collaborate and partner with enterprise and local agencies to provide a fuller range of supports and services to their social enterprise clients.
Following publication earlier this year of the National Social Enterprise Policy, the Department of Rural & Community Development issued a call for proposals from support organisations to deliver a programme of training and mentoring to social enterprises across Ireland. If successful in our application for funding, ISEN will deliver an exciting, focused programme of training to support social enterprises at all stages of their journey (start-up to scaling).
The Network Training Co-ordinator will ultimately be responsible for the day to day running of the training project. This is a full-time position to implement the programme and to ensure the agreed outputs are met.
The successful candidate for this post will be;
- A proven project manager. A previous role in Education, Training & Development or HRM would be an advantage,
- A natural communicator who can confidently source participants, trainers and other contributors for events, training sessions and programmes
- Someone who enjoys being a part of a small team, has an understanding of social enterprise and a passion for social change.
See attached for a full description of the role. Please apply by sending a comprehensive CV and covering letter to email@example.com (with Network Training Co-ordinator in the subject line). The coordinator role will be primarily based in Dublin.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 4th November.