Clann Credo – Community Loan Finance
- 25000 – 35000
- Permanent part-time
- Updated 27/08/2020
- Human Resources
Clann Credo is recruiting a Loans Administrator to help it meet the growing demand for Community Loan Finance. This role can be Dublin or Cork based.
Purpose: The Loans Administrator plays a key role in ensuring that letters of loan offer to community projects are accurate and that borrowers are in compliance with the terms and conditions prior to the disbursal of loans.
Reporting: Position is accountable to the Head of Finance & Operations or any other person designated by the CEO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing Letters of Offer in accordance with the approved terms and conditions;
- Ensuring compliance with T&C’s prior to disbursal;
- Communicating directly with Social Finance Executives on all aspects of the issues affecting customer loan offers and drawdowns;
- Liaising with customers to assist them in complying;
- Answering queries from customers on any issues affecting their application to drawdown;
- Undertaking general office duties, office telephone and office reception, including taking messages for other staff;
- Operating manual and computerised office systems, for example filing papers and maintaining CRM, databases, shared diary etc.;
- Preparing regular reports as requested;
- Supporting the Head of Finance & Operations.
It also involves:
- Communicating at all levels internally and externally, with understanding, tact, diplomacy and effectiveness.
- Working with Clann Credo team to further the mission of Clann Credo
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the CEO from time to time.
What you will bring:
- The Loan Administrator will have a Leaving Certificate, (NFQ Level 5) or equivalent with at least 2 years relevant experience in loans administration, general compliance or the administration of grants or other large funding opportunities.
- The candidate will be required to complete their work in a timely and accurate manner and have a structured and determined approach to work.
- The candidate will need to have a willingness to take ownership of problems and an ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- The candidate will also need to adopt a proactive and common-sense approach to problems and escalate where necessary to the Head of Finance & Operations.
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Ability to Work to Deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Database skills and the capacity to acquire further competencies: good experience in Salesforce would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team
Permanent Part-time: This is a part-time permanent position (70% WTE whole time equivalent) allowing you to work at either our Head Office in Inchicore, Dublin 8 or our Southern office in Midleton, Co. Cork.
Consideration will be given to offering a full-time permanent position (100% WTE) upon request.
The opportunity for flexible working, including working from home may be available once sufficient competencies have been demonstrated.
On satisfactory completion of probation, the successful candidate will be offered permanency.
Salary: This 70% part-time position offers a competitive salary. Clann Credo operates a defined contribution pension scheme and other benefits.
Closing Date: Please apply online with CV and Cover Letter before 11th September 2020 at 4pm
Communication, team player, Attention to detail, Problem Solving, meeting deadlines, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Ability to work independently, Salesforce