From the Wheel: https://www.wheel.ie/news/2021/04/first-speakers-announced-summit-2021-19-20-may
The Wheel has announced the first 20 top speakers for Summit 2021, this year’s top conference for charities, community and voluntary organisations, and social enterprises on 19 and 20 May.
Summit 2021 will bring together the people and organisations who will be setting the agenda for our sector in the new era that lies ahead.
Over two days and six events we will explore the challenges and opportunities that await the staff, trustees and volunteers as we begin to emerge from the pandemic.
Here is a small sample of the top speakers already confirmed:
- Shona Murray, Europe Correspondent at EuroNews
- Andrew Forde, Head of Rural Strategy and Social Enterprise at the Department of Rural and Community Development
- Víctor Meseguer, Director of Social Economy Europe
- Stephanie Regan, Clinical Psychotherapist, Newstalk & Virgin Media Ireland AM
- Peter McBride, Director at The Cohen Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies (US)
- Peter Cassells, Chair of the Health Dialogue Forum
- Prof. Tom Collins, the former Head of Education at Maynooth University (2006-2011);
- Dr. Shana Cohen, Director of TASC
- Lorraine Gilligan, Executive Director at Léargas
- Nina Arwitz, CEO at Volunteer Ireland
- Dr. Tracey A Monson, Director Daughters of Charity Child and Family Services
- Garrett Murray, National Director for Horizon Europe at Enterprise Ireland
- Brendan Mooney, EU Programmes Executive at the Northern and Western Regional Assembly
- Sharon Fitzpatrick, Head of Development at COPE Galway
- and many more…
Explore the programme and meet the speakers
Book Your Free Place Today
Summit 2021 is the perfect place to help you reconnect with your colleagues, reenergise and reorient for the road ahead.
You can now register your FREE place at any of the six sessions on 19 and 20 May. Yes, in recognition of the challenges we face, Summit 2021 is completely free to attend.
But places are filling up fast!