From our European Partners in Euclid
Ready to expand internationally? During this masterclass you will learn what it takes to expand your business to global markets. Learn first hand from experienced founders and experts about common internationalization mistakes, familiarize yourself with different go-international strategies and their applicability to your company.
This masterclass will lead to the discovery of new ideas and will give you the opportunity to network with entrepreneurs and creators of impact ecosystems from all over the world.
– What are the lessons learned
– What are the do’s and don’ts
– Where to start? What are the possible strategies
– How to find (commercial) partners
– Do I set up a foreign office and how to do that?
– Danny den Hartog (International Business Coach) and a social entrepreneur (TBA)
– Cathelijne Lania from a beautiful story
The masterclass takes place via Zoom on Thursday, May 20th from 16:00–17:30. After the masterclass, there will be networking opportunities. This masterclass has limited spots available!
This Masterclass is for social entrepreneurs and impact companies.