From Department of Justice: https://justiceiresurveys.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eLQAaGkDRO4W9Bc
Response deadline: 30th September 2021
Working to Change
Working to Change sets out ambitious targets to increase the employment options for people who have criminal records and builds on a strong foundation of supports already in existence. This is the first survey of its type to ever be conducted by the Department of Justice. It has been created by people with lived experience of being in prison, on Probation in the community and/or who have historical criminal records.
Purpose of this survey:
- To gather information on the attitudes and behaviours that people in the criminal justice system have when it comes to taking up employment;
- To gather information on the real or perceived barriers to securing employment;
- To use the information gathered to help close the gaps and barriers identified through this survey.
- You will help create better employment outcomes for people with criminal records;
- We will share the results of this survey with the relevant Departments and public bodies that can assist with creating better employment and training opportunities.
Key points about the survey:
- It is completely ANONYMOUS. Your name and any identifiable information will not be gathered
- Participation is completely voluntary
- You can withdraw from the survey at any point with no consequences
- It will take approximately 40 minutes to complete
- You can skip a question if you so wish
- All responses submitted will be treated as strictly confidential
Should you have any queries in relation to this survey, please contact:
Social Enterprise, Employment & Entrepreneurship
c/o The Probation Service
Eircode: D07 WT27