Training Links 2022 –2024 is now open! Apply now for a grant ranging from €10,000 – €50,000. The total fund is €270,000.00, and applications will remain open from Monday, 28 February – Friday, 29 April at 5pm.
Training Links funds networks of community and voluntary organisations to design and deliver upskilling programmes to meet their shared training needs. Take this incredible opportunity to apply for funding to upskill your workers, and enhance your organisation’s impact.
The objectives of the Training Links Programme are to:
- Promote and support the establishment of Training Networks across the nonprofit community
- Encourage collaboration between networks of members
- Facilitate the provision of high-quality customised training
- Build skills among people working in community and voluntary organisations.
The themes covered in the 2022 – 2024 programme include:
- Digital transformation
- Leadership and management
- The challenge of Brexit
- Earned-income, fundraising and statutory funding
- Safe and effective working environments in a COVID-19 context
- Driving the development of the Green Economy and the adoption of sustainable practices within organisations.