From Social Impact Ireland
Our next Short Course – Articulating your Impact – is now open for registration.
Running over four consecutive Thursday mornings in May, the Articulating Your Impact short course has two key goals:
1. Helping you better understand and quantify the real impact of what you do, and,
2. Helping you to articulate it, in a meaningful way, the impact created through your enterprise.
Within the short course you will learn:
– What Impact means, particularly in the Social Enterprise Space?
– What Impact means for YOUR enterprise?
– Why you should measure YOUR Impact?
– How can you measure YOUR impact?
– Who should be aware of the impact you are creating?
|Short Course starts May 5th
For full details and how to register, visit our website below