Exhibit your social enterprise / circular enterprise at SoCircular (14:00-18:00, 05/10/2022, Round Room at the Mansion House Dublin). It is a great opportunity to: showcase your enterprise and products / services to corporate executives, large businesses and government departments who are keen to buy from / support local social / circular enterprises; and to network and find out about relevant enterprise supports. Please see details and link to apply below. Please note, exhibitor places are limited so apply as soon as possible.
SoCircular – Event Description
SoCircular is an event to celebrate Dublin’s social and circular economy ecosystem and culture. It will:
- Showcase local social enterprises and circular enterprises and their products and services in an extensive trade expo
- Feature panel discussions on key social / circular economy themes as part of a summit
- Highlight ecosystem supports, resources and support organisations
- Celebrate through social and circular themed arts and cultural performances
The event aims to help transform Dublin by: highlighting and celebrating the social and circular economy ecosystem and associated culture, encouraging businesses, organisations and government departments to buy from and support local social and circular enterprises, promoting supports to help enterprises adopt circular / sustainability approaches, and through providing a forum for conversation, insights and ideas on developing a SoCircular Dublin.
SoCircular is led by Dublin City Council / LEO Dublin City in collaboration with Lord Mayor of Dublin Caroline Conroy and is supported by: Minister Ossian Smyth, Department of Rural and Community Development, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, Ibec, Eastern-Midlands Waste Region, Dublin Place Brand, Dublin City Social Enterprise Committee, Irish Social Enterprise Network, Community Reuse Network of Ireland, Dublin Regional Skills Forum, Social Enterprise Dublin, Dublin City Arts Office, Rediscovery Centre, The Impacter and various other organisations.
Exhibiting at SoCircular
– Exhibiting will give you an opportunity to showcase your social enterprise / circular enterprise and associated products / services to: corporate executives, large businesses, senior government officials etc. as part of an extensive trade expo at the event.
– Exhibiting is free and exhibitors will be provided with a pod table to display information / a small selection of products / services. (A power supply can be provided upon request)
– Exhibitors can set up their stand from 12:00 onwards
– Exhibitors are invited to attend a private networking lunch 13:00-13:45
– Exhibitors will need to be present at their stand between 14:00-18:00.
– Exhibitors will be featured in a brochure which will be promoted and shared with all registered event attendees to further encourage them to buy from / support local social and circular enterprises.
Apply to Exhibit
Apply to Exhibit your social enterprise / circular enterprise here:
Application deadline: NOW!