Dublin LEO: https://www.localenterprise.ie/DublinCity/Training-Events/Online-Bookings/Local-Enterprise-Week-23-SoCircular-%E2%80%93-Innovation-Collaboration.html
SoCircular – Innovation & Collaboration (09/03/2023, 18:00-20:30, Wood Quay Venue) will focus on the social economy and circular economy. It’s for entrepreneurs, social enterprises, circular enterprises, support organisations, and small to medium sized enterprises interested in sustainability / the circular economy.
It will highlight:
- The overarching context (Social and circular economy trends, policies, updates)
- Examples of innovation and collaboration from social enterprises, circular economy enterprises and support organisations
- Resources and supports that can help social and circular enterprises to innovate and collaborate.
The event will also feature the launch of the Dublin City Social Enterprise Awards 2023, will act as a lead up event to Dublin Circular Economy Hotspot 2023 and take places as a MODOS networking event.
- Registration, Refreshments, Networking & Music (Food and drinks from local social & circular enterprises: Green Kitchen & Stillgarden Distillery
- Introduction – MC’s Dr Joanne Rourke, Eastern Midlands Waste Region& Mary MacSweeney Dublin City Council
- Fireside Chat – SoCircular Context: Claire Downey, Rediscovery Centre
- Panel Discussion – SoCircular – Innovation & Collaboration Examples:
Emma Kavanagh, Community Resource Network Ireland
Jake Chaney, Stillgarden Distillery
Niall O’Brien, Grow Dome Project
Máirín Murray, Tech for Good Dublin
- Dublin City Social Enterprise Awards– Presentation: Shane Meehan Inner City Enterprise
- Dublin City Social Enterprise Awards– Awardee Panel Discussion
Sinead Ryan, Little Fitness
John McEntee, Recycle It
Ashling Golden, The Yard
- Fireside Chat – Dublin Circular Economy Hotspot Update
- SoCircular Ecosystem Shout-outs
- Networking & Music